Ideal for your ‘Help, I’m Stuck!’ moments
You know sometimes you wish there was someone you could ask when you get stuck with your online marketing tools?
Don’t spend hours trawling the internet trying to find out the answer that makes sense…book a half-hour Mini Session with Just Ask Julia – let me help, with jargon-free, down-to-earth explanations and demonstrations.
You have given me some fantastic pointers and I feel a lot more confident.Emma West
Here’s some examples of what we could achieve:
- Work through a list of your ‘how do I that’ questions when it comes to using your social media accounts.
- Get some inspiration on what to post on social media.
- Solve your struggles with finding things to write about for your blog.
- Create a plan for getting started with email marketing.
- Learn how to create a meme (a picture with words on it) to use in social media or your blog.
- Establish a monthly plan for what to put in your newsletters.
- Learn how to update your WordPress website.
- Get help setting up emails on your phone or tablet.
- Set up your phone so you can access all your business social media accounts when you are out and about.
- Get a reminder on how to use something on your laptop
Book your session
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
Each 30-minute session is £40.
How does the session work? Is it online?
The session be held online, making use of a system called Zoom, where we will be ‘meeting’ in one of their virtual meeting room. It’s just like chatting using a video-link – a bit like Skype.
After you have scheduled your session date and time, and made your payment, you will get sent a confirmation email. In this email will be a link – that link will take you to the virtual meeting room.
I recommend you click on that link 5 monutes before your appointment is due to start, as you will need to download a bit of software.
For more information about joining a Zoom meeting, please watch their video.
I’m not sure if 30 minutes will be long enough – can I have a longer session?
Yes, of course! Look for 2 concurrent sessions and book them both. We will run them back-to-back, so you will have a full hour session.
Alternatively, you can book a personal 2-hour coaching session for a different date.
I can’t make any of the appointments you have available, but I'd still like your help, what can I do?
What preparation work do I need to do?
Do you provide notes of what we talk about?
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Please note there is a 48 hour cancellation policy. Booking a session reserves the time exclusively for the customer and their business.
If you do need to cancel your session, I require 48 hours notice – please contact me by phone (07831 611264) or email (email@example.com). If 48 hours notice is not given, the session fee cannot be refunded.
On rare occasions when Just Ask Julia is forced to cancel a session, an alternative date or a refund will be offered.
Thanks to Just Ask Julia for fixing my email conundrum today. I am now able to email properly without using my hotmail account (which was a temporary fix that went on far too long because I didn’t know how to do it, but Julia did! You are patient and kind and also didn’t give up when it wouldn’t play nicely. I’m so grateful to have my email up and working again. Anybody who wants help with technology for their business, I highly recommend Julia.Lisa Parkes