Sessions will be scheduled at a date and time convenient to both the customer and Just Ask Julia. At the end of the booked session, Just Ask Julia will bring the session to a close – if more time is required and it is mutually convenient, Just Ask Julia will offer to continue the session, otherwise, a follow-up session will be offered.
Sessions are usually carried out in the customer’s place of business, unless agreed otherwise between the customer and Just Ask Julia.
- Standard session prices are published on Just Ask Julia’s website (www.justaskjulia.co.uk).
- For bespoke sessions that are not listed on the website, the client agrees to pay Just Ask Julia at the current hourly rate unless otherwise agreed in advance. Part hours are charged to the next quarter of an hour.
- For details of the current hourly rate, please contact Just Ask Julia.
- Session appointments can be made over the phone or via email with Just Ask Julia and will be held for 48 hours pending payment of the session fee.
- Just Ask Julia will issue an invoice detailing the amount due and how to make payment.
- Your booking will secured and your appointment confirmed once payment is received.
- Payment is to be made by electronic transfer – unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with Just Ask Julia.
- Bank details will be provided on invoices.
- Please note there is a 48-hour cancellation policy. Booking a one-to-one session with Just Ask Julia reserves the time exclusively for the customer and their business.
- Just Ask Julia requires a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to rearrange or cancel a session. Failure to do so will result in the customer being required to pay the full session fee, as that appointment could have been used by someone else.
- On rare occasions, Just Ask Julia might need to cancel a session. In this event, another session will be scheduled at a time and date mutually convenient for the customer and Just Ask Julia.
Work carried out by Just Ask Julia on behalf of a client
Just Ask Julia can carry out work for a client, rather than teach the client to do the work themselves. This is done on a bespoke basis and a quote will be prepared based on the requirements of the client and the timescales involved.
- Just Ask Julia will provide a written quote for any work a potential customer asks her to carry out, before the work is started.
- The customer is required to accept the quote in writing (email will suffice) before work commences. Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of the quote.
- The quoted price(s) only relates to the work detailed in the quote – any additional work required that is not documented will incur an additional cost.
- The quoted price(s) assume no complications arise and that the work to be undertaken is straightforward – should complications arise, Just Ask Julia will immediately contact the customer before work continues, to let the customer know if the complication could incur further charges.
Booking Just Ask Julia to carry out the work:
- The client is required to accept the quote in writing (email will suffice) before work commences.
- A deposit will be required in order for Just Ask Julia to start work. Just Ask Julia will issue an invoice to the client requesting 50% of the quoted amount. The invoice will include details on how to make payments.
- Just Ask Julia will also require information from the client and access to computer programmes in order to carry out the work. This will be communicated to the client prior to work commencing.
Invoices & Payment:
- Just Ask Julia will issue an invoice to customers after the work is completed detailing the amount due and how to make payment.
- Payment is to be made by electronic transfer, unless an alternative arrangement has been agreed in advance by Just Ask Julia.
- Payment is due on presentation of the invoice.
Client Privacy & Confidentiality
- Just Ask Julia will honour a customer’s wishes for confidentially with anything discussed in a session, whether it is of a personal or a business nature.
- If a customer wishes to discuss future plans that they are not ready to share with the public, Just Ask Julia will assure confidentiality and discretion.
- On occasion, Just Ask Julia may ask a customer for a testimonial or to be a case study – in such cases, the customer will be asked how they wish their information to appear. If they wish to remain anonymous, then names will be changed accordingly.
Just Ask Julia sends an email newsletter containing tips, information and news on a regular basis. Clients will be added to the mailing list to receive these newsletters. Just Ask Julia uses a secure online service called MailChimp, which stores your email address securely. Just Ask Julia will never sell or pass your details to a third party. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time – either by using the link at the bottom of the newsletter or by
sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be removed from the mailing list.
Many of my customers have come to Just Ask Julia by referral. If using Just Ask Julia’s services has produced positive results for you and / or your business, I would ask that you please share your experiences with others and refer Just Ask Julia to anybody that you know who might be interested in what we have to offer. Thank you.