Is this you?
- Are you self-employed and terrified of doing the wrong thing on your computer or online?
- Do you worry that you will ‘blow up the internet’, or will break your PC?
- Do you avoid going near social media, creating a newsletter, using anything remotely techie?
- Do you want to tell people about your great and fantastic business but you find yourself staring at your computer and all of a sudden the ironing / walking the dog / sorting your paperwork becomes very attractive and vitally urgent?
- Do you spend hours trying to figure out how to do something, yet you know there must be an easier way to do things?
If this is you, you are missing out on using some great tools which can help you to
- Reach your potential clients
- Keep in touch with existing customers
- Showcase your products / service
- Share how great your customers think you are
- Position you as an expert and the go-to person in your field
- Save time, money and your maybe even your sanity!
Just Ask Julia is here to give you a helping hand.
With my guidance you will become savvy with social media, nifty at newsletters, in love with LinkedIn or simply confident with your computer.
As well as helping you understand ‘why’ certain technologies would be good for your business, I show you the ‘how’ – in simple steps, without jargon and tailored to your business. You can learn:
- How to set up and use social media channels (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- How to establish a great LinkedIn presence and understanding how to use it for your small business
- How to set up great newsletters,
- Or simply help you learn how to how to use your computer and software with confidence.
“Thank you for the fab training yesterday evening. My brain was buzzing with ideas when I got home, I couldn’t sleep.”
Learn in the way that suits you – either in a one-to-one session or by coming along to a workshop
On a bespoke one-to-one basis, you can learn how to use technology in the best way for your way of working, for your business. And we do this in your place, at your pace. You don’t need to go anywhere and battle with the traffic, we focus on your business, and the advice you get is tailored to you.
Or you can come along to a worskhop and learn with other like-minded business people – great for sharing ideas, getting support and learning from each other as well as from Just Ask Julia.
So give me a call today on 07831 611264 for a free informal chat, or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to see how we can work together to grow your business.